This is mostly going to be about the art, because gameplay looks like it will be phenomenal.
The only thing I'd wish for gameplay wise is when you are in the middle of a dribble and you go up to shoot, layup, or dunk, that your player would finish his dribble instead of it morphing and if you're going into a layup or dunk, they shouldn't just fly up instantly, it should take the time to have them gather themselves to jump.
As far as art, these are the top things I'd want to see:
- Jerseys fit onto players bodies (look at the NBA Live video, it's one thing they got right). Live 10's jerseys were just about perfect honestly.
- Varying short length (editable as well) guys like Mario Chalmers tend to wear longer, baggier shorts, while guys like LeBron, Durant, Harden, Kobe, Rose, etc. tend to wear the tighter, shorter shorts (above the knee).
- Ability to edit body build (muscular = LeBron; wiry/skinny = Durant; undefined = Paul Pierce; Hefty = Glen Davis) hair, and facial hair of all players (meaning created players; imported Draft Class players; AND created players). This way the game can constantly feel fresh, and players won't BUG you about art updates because we will essentially have access to them ourselves. This will also let us have players "age" so that a 34 year old Kevin Durant doesn't look like a 24 year old Kevin Durant.
- Home/Away accessories
There's two ways you could solve this issue:
1) Either in Edit-player or CAP have two screen for accessories, one for home, one for away
2) And this is they way, I'd prefer:
Before games at the jersey select screen press Y or Triangle and you can set headband color, upper body sleeve color, upper body band color, leg sleeve color, sock color, and home or away shoes
So if I had the Bobcats I could have them wear:
- White headband
- White arm sleeves
- Orange arm bands
- White sleeves
- Black socks
- Away shoes
And last but not least- High res shoes, of course
What do you guys think? And what would be your last wish(es) for NBA 2K13?
Either way, it's going to be a FANTASTIC game, I'm sure.
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.