- Proper physics in all aspects, whether on the ball, in the trenches, the QB's arm, or running into the refs.
- Proper AI that can accurately simulate a Sunday game of football in the NFL
- Playbooks that more closely resemble the actual product and allow flexibility in playcalling.
- A franchise mode that better simulates scouting, the draft, and the locker room. I want to deal with locker room chemistry, disgruntled players, and leadership. I want to be able to scout a kid from the moment he's a freshman in college and keep an eye on him through out his college career. And when he declares for the draft, I know what the kid is about.
-Route-based passing. I clamored for this ALL last year, endlessly. I tweeted to Dewiel about it, I emailed about it. I posted in posts all over about it. It was in my signature. I want route-based passing and further control over the passing game.
- A better practice mode where I can see the underpinnings of the game itself. I want a gauge that shows me which trajectory I'll get by holding the pass button down. I want to see how fast my player is running, what his inertia is, and the impact.
- Penalties that are REAL penalties, not the crap fake stuff we get. Random holding penalties, random false starts. I want pass interference.
- Players that truly interact with each other. I want jostling and positioning, I want awareness of ALL players on the field. I want field of vision implemented for players, or implemented better. I want to see DB/WR hands fight for jump balls.
- More player traits that accurately define and portray the tendencies and habits of the NFL. Jump the snap, intimidation, etc.
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.