Hey Guys. I'm back, and going to start another NBA 2K12 Dynasty. I will be using the Charlotte Bobcats since I want to build a weaker team to win a championship instead of using my favorite team Boston Celtics. I will be posting a depth chart and moves before the start of the season possibly tomorrow night. Here are some details:
- 14 Game Season, 6 Min Quarters, Pro Difficulty with those Sliders. I will be using the updated Roster that I have, which should be the real roster but without the Rookies from this years draft.
Rumors to Start The Season: - The team will be looking to acquire a scoring PF, possibly meaning Tyrus Thomas is on the way out. Thomas is nice defensively but the team needs offensive options. The team is said to be looking at PF's Luis Scola, Carlos Boozer, Kevin Garnett, Zach Randolph, Nene, and Paul Milsap. GM Michael Jordan stated "We have a lot
of salary flexibility and we wouldn't mind taking an expensive player if we feel its the best interest for the team. Our 1st option is to get a scoring top option PF"
- GM Michael Jordan also recently said he will "Field" offers for PG Kemba Walker but a deal looks unlikely unless he is wowed. "We would need to get a quality starting PG, along with a really nice SF if we dealt Kemba".
- It looks like Ben Gordon will be the starting SG, with Gerald Henderson off the bench, but it looks like the team could use Henderson in a trade if possible. Henderson should be starting so maybe the team will unload him with maybe Tyrus Thomas to get a scoring PF and backup SG.
- The teams C option seems to be the most set in stone with Haywood, and Biyombo. GM Michael Jordan: " We have 2 defensive centers in Haywood and Biyombo who can block and rebound which is what we want out of the center position." Mullens can also play C and could play some C and backup PF for the team.
- Lastly, Looks like Ramon Sessions will be the backup PG, but the team has said that he could be included in a deal if necessary. It looks like big changes await to this Bobcats team