A look at the process of reviewing tough to review games...
This year's Madden Ultimate Team is better than ever, why you should be giving it a shot.
How to stop the mesh route in Madden, in just about a minute.
Can the past-gen version offer any value to NHL fans?
What's New in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team? Well quite a bit really.
EA Sports has removed the cover from FIFA 15 Ultimate Team and there's a lot of changes under the hood including concept squads, friendly seasons, loaning players, more legends, and a new base attribute system.
- Concept Squads - Think you know what would make a winning team? Concept Squads is a powerful new squad planning tool that allows you to plan future squads using the entire FUT player catalogue.
- Loan Players - In FUT 15 you’ll be able to try out some of the most highly sought after players in the game right away by signing them to your club on loan! Sign loan players for the set amount of matches and use them wisely during their loan contract’s duration to win a big Tournament Final or get the decisive win to clinch a Season Title.
- New Legends on Xbox - Achieve greatness on the pitch with the legends of the past and the stars of today! Check out the new Legends who will join the 41 from last year on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- New Base Attribute - PHY, which stands for “Physical”, is the new sixth base attribute in FIFA 15 that will be featured on FUT player items. It is a measure of key physical traits such as Strength, Stamina, and Jumping. PHY is important to FIFA 15 and FUT because it will help you determine a player’s ability to win physical battles across the pitch and keep their fitness throughout.
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 trailer titled, The Land, featuring an inside look at the player introductions of the new look Cleveland Cavaliers.
With the PES 2015 demo scheduled to arrive tomorrow, check out the trailer created by Weedens93200.
We are trying to get an official response on the US demo release. We will update this post when and if we hear anything. Users might have to create a European account to download it. (Google)
EA has updated us officially in a post on their forums about upcoming security measures being taken to protect FIFA players online in the hugely popular FUT mode:
Microsoft has revealed new details about both Forza Horizon 2's VIP membership program as well as announcing the inclusion of eight new cars as free DLC available at launch.
First, let's detail the free stuff. These eight cars are yours at launch if you so choose to download them (and why shouldn't you?):
- 2003 Ford Focus RS
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90
- 1993 Clio Williams
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
- 1956 Ford F-100
See more details on the VIP program and the free cars on Microsoft's official site.
EA Sports has revealed the full contents of the FIFA 15 soundtrack this morning, and the lineup of bands is sure to appeal to many. The soundtrack features over 40 tracks from world artists including Foster the People, the Kooks, Magic Man, Jungle, and Vance Joy among others.
Also, FIFA 15 will feature exclusive new music from AVICII and The Ting Tings.
You can hear the FIFA Soundtrack on EA's Spotify playlist -- which you can find on their website along with the full list of songs in the game.
The handheld mobile version of FIFA 15 this year is getting a slimmer focus, but its one which you probably won't mind since you were already playing Ultimate Team on your handheld device anyways.
This year, EA is offering both FIFA Ultimate Team or Matches of the Week as the way to play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile. EA is also bringing new ways to play the game, which include Quick Simulation, Classic or Casual Controls, and new controller support.
Here's some info straight from EA:
- Quick Simulation will make its debut on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, giving fans complete control of their squad while a match plays out quickly on your tablet or phone. Fans will be able to control the mentality, effort, and approach of your entire team in a managerial experience during a Quick Simulation match. It puts fans in the manager’s seat and gives them an aerial view of the pitch so you can see player trends and adjust on the fly.
- This season, fans can choose from Casual or Classic Controls - with all new through-ball and tactical dribbling options. Through ball will allow you to send your teammates through on goal with a tap of a button or tap twice on the screen to activate Tactical Dribbling - give your players greater control on the ball.
- And to improve the gameplay experience, fans now have the option to use a number of different controllers in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team (mobile). The following controllers are compatible with FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on mobile devices. List here.
The release date for WWE 2K15 has been pushed into mid-November for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fans.
2K has announced today that WWE 2K15 will release on November 18th on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles. The original release date for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 remain unchanged and will release on October 28th.
The Forza Horizon 2 demo is available now for Xbox One gamers. It weighs in at 10.42 GB. If you can't find it, search for it in Games or Bing it.
Let us know what you think!
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video, featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers.
Here are 3 new screenshots from WWE 2K15 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
The full achievement list for WWE 2K15 on the Xbox 360 has revealed a few new details about this year's game.
- There are a couple of references to NXT superstars, including Zayn. Also a mode called "Who Got Nxt". It's probably safe to assume some of them have made it into the game at least.
- Ultimate Warrior is in the game again
- Superstar heads is back.
- Two Matches are confirmed for the main story mode, Shawn Michaels comeback match from Summerslam 2002 and CM Punks Money in the Bank Title Win in 2011. Also Survivor Series 2011 is in the game.
More NBA players have revealed their NBA 2K15 overall ratings in the game, along with an in-game screenshot. Plenty of other ratings can be seen here, as we wait for 2K to release the top 200 players. We have also included a higher resolution image of the team select screen.
- Isaiah Thomas - Overall 80
- Wilson Chandler - Overall 78
- Jarred Sullinger - Overall 78
- Jodie Meeks - Overall 74
- Ray McCallum - Overall 74
- Cleanthony Early - Overall 70
- Shabazz Muhammad - Overall 67
- Nemanja Nedovic - Overall 67
- Ricky Ledo - Overall 67
EA Sports is showing off their NBA Live 15 shoe game with some new screenshots of various retro Jordan's.
If you are brand new to Madden Ultimate Team (MUT), it’s essentially a trading card game, fantasy football, and Madden all rolled into one crazy-addicting mess. Open virtual packs, build a team, and ten play. Your results, along with other tasks, earn you coins to buy more packs. It's a continuous cycle that gives you the thrill of having the chance to pull that card. Of course, there’s the option to spend real money on those virtual packs as well.
This year, the process has been streamlined and the single-player offline mode has been given a lot more content. But, as always, the impulse to buy new packs and upgrade your team is at the core of MUT.
Read More - How Madden NFL 15's Ultimate Team Mode Has Arrived at the Next-Level