A look at what you should be aiming to do in Franchise Mode.
A look at what this year's mode has done right, and what it hasn't.
An incremental step forward still means a great experience for all baseball fans.
A look at the Presentation in this year's game.
The Forza Horizon 2 Furious 7 car pack is available sometime today for $5. Check out the trailer here and plenty of screenshots here.
Here is the list of cars available in the pack.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Cuda “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1970 Plymouth Road Runner “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 2015 Dodge Challenger “Fast & Furious” Edition
- 1998 Toyota Supra “Fast & Furious” Edition
Jim Beglin is scheduled to return this week to be the co-commentator on PES 2016, teaming up once again with Jon Champion. For what it's worth, Jim promises something different this year.
Source - OPE
Maybe this is a fitting end for what was simply a rocky existence for 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 on next-gen consoles. As originally reported by Polygon, and discussed in our forums -- 2K Sports shut down their NBA 2K14 servers on March 31, 2015.
This isn't a huge deal on the surface, until you find out that 2K promised this wouldn't result in players losing access to their career mode saves -- and it did.
In a statement to Polygon, a 2K Sports official promised, "Online files will not disappear, but rather they will turn to offline saves and earn skill points as opposed to VC."
In a statement from 2K Support on this issue, they say:
This seems to be little consolation after assurances to the contrary. One has to wonder if this is how it's going to be every year with NBA 2K -- and if so, what's the point in spending ANY money on VC if all of that work is going to simply be retired by 2K at their discretion?
Guest video poster Douglas Veney checks in today with a look at a couple of the new gameplay mechanics in MLB 15 The Show!
In MLB 15 The Show, the smart decisions are what win you the game. The game features a few new mechanics this year that go a long way in helping you execute a great strategy.
At first glance it might appear that "Timing" hitting is gone, but it's been renamed to "Directional" and features a new twist. Players are now able to influence their swing to a variety of directions to perform sacrifice hits, hit & runs, and other plays with much more accuracy.
Defensive shifts are incredibly easy to call, and deliver a fantastic risk/reward factor. Know that your opponent is preparing to squeeze off a bunt? Shift your infield to give your team a better chance at stopping them.
My Twitter: @WhoIsDo
According to responses on the official Twitter feed for Rory McIlroy PGA Tour, the game will not include The Masters, because the Augusta National license has expired. EA Sports will continue to explore opportunities to include it post-launch, but it doesn't sound likely.
The trial version of Rory McIlroy PGA Tour will be available on EA Access, up to five days before release date. We will know more about it when the official release date is revealed. The game is scheduled to release sometime in June. For more Rory McIlroy PGA Tour details, check the game page.
Source - PastaPadre
MLB 15 The Show has the look, sound, and feel of baseball. It doesn't do many things great, something that is hindered by the series' unwillingness to take big risks, but it does just about everything well. And in a world where games are shipping with just about nothing working as it's supposed to, it's a relief to say that MLB 15 The Show is about as rock-solid as it gets.
As it does every year, this year's iteration focuses on how to move forward without taking any steps back. Little things like improved grass patterns and adding swing animations don't stand out too much at first, but it brings the game's replayability to an all time high. The same goes with its game modes, where simple changes should go a long way in keeping players invested in their franchise, or Road to the Show.
At the end of the day, MLB The Show is always going to be about the little things. And for this year, at the very least, that seems perfectly reasonable.
Read More - MLB 15 The Show Review (PS4)
While RIDE has already released in other countries, with a current Metacritic score of 63, it will not release for North America until June 23rd. Previously it was scheduled for a May 19th release date. A few OS impressions of the demo can be found here.
UPDATE: As mentioned by @adag_dot_me, the PC version is available on Steam.
Read the full press release below.
RE-SCHEDULED TO JUNE 23RD
Milestone s.r.l., and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. will be moving the release of RIDE for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 (digital only), PlayStation 3 (digital only) and STEAM to Tuesday, June 23rd.
From the grease of the garage to the sight of burning rubber on the racetrack, RIDE offers motorcycle enthusiasts and gamers alike a complete racing experience as players take on four different categories of racing – more than 100 Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical bikes. The title offers extensive vehicle and rider customization, presenting gamers with a vast array of options to keep gameplay fresh and exhilarating through a huge selection of circuits that range from city, country, and historic tracks from the world of motorcycling.
We are now about a week into your MLB 15 The Show playtime, and (so far) the online play seems to have held up through the busiest part of the year, and it even seems like has been somewhat smooth.
But, in our completely scientific (or unscientific) manner, we want to find out exactly what the community's experiences with online play has been.
Vote in the poll below and leave a comment with your overall online experiences in MLB 15 The Show.
What once was a strong point of the MLB The Show franchise, the presentation has been a middling aspect of the game which has gone dormant in recent years.
Surprisingly, the lack of innovation charge many will throw at SCEA — no matter how false that really is — could easily be countered with huge advancements in the presentation aspect of the game.
This season, the presentation is getting a couple of new tricks with added lines of commentary as well as a new radio show in the franchise mode.
Read More - MLB 15 The Show: Presentation Recap
- The Golf Club March Update Arrived Late Last Week, Here are the Details
- WWE 2K15 Update 1.05 Available Now, Full Details Included
- WWE 2K For Mobile Devices Scheduled to Arrive in the Spring For $7.99
- WWE 2K15 Path of the Warrior DLC Available Now
- MLB 15 The Show OS Community Impressions
- MLB 14 The Show Online Servers Extended Beyond Previously Announced June 18 Date
- Getting Rid of the Annoying "Gameplay Recording Paused" Message in MLB 15 The Show
- R.B.I. Baseball 15 Available Now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Driveclub MotorStorm Buggy, Wombat Typhoon Available Now For Free
- NBA 2K15 Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One Users, Patch Notes Included
- Driveclub Currently on Sale For $19.99 at GameStop (In-Store Only)
- Project CARS to Release a Series of Free Cars Every Month as a Thank You to Fans
- NBA Live 15 Roster Update Details (4-2-15)
- Tap Sports Baseball 2015 Available Now, Free For iOS and Android Devices
- NBA 2K15 Roster Update Brings Global Rating Changes to 3-Point & Mid-Range Shooting
- NBA 2K15 Euroleague Roster Updated (4-3-15)
- The Golf Club is on Sale For $17.49 Until Tuesday, April 7th (PC)
Featured Articles and Media
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshots - Wolf Creek
- MLB 15 The Show: Four Things You'll Want to Try
- Are you buying MLB 15 The Show? (Poll)
- MLB 15 The Show Year-to-Year Saves Tutorial Video
- MLB 15 The Show Video - New Features and Improvements
- MLB 15 The Show: First Impressions (Video)
- MLB 15 The Show: Reviewer Day One Impressions
- MLB 15 The Show: Day One Impressions (Roundtable)
- MLB 15 The Show Online Impressions
- MLB 15 The Show: Year-to-Year Saves
- MLB 15 The Show: Directional Hitting Impressions
- MLB 15 The Show: Sample Season Sim Results and Radio Show (Video)
- MLB 15 The Show: Is the 10th Anniversary Edition Worth It?
- MLB 15 The Show: How to Use the New Defensive Mechanics
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshot of 15th Tee at TPC Sawgrass
- MLB 15: The Show: Impressions After Four Days of Playing
- Press Row Podcast Episode 128: MLB 15 The Show Initial Impressions
- MLB 15 The Show: Diamond Dynasty Impressions
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Screenshot From the 10th Hole Bunker at Wolf Creek
- Out of the Park Baseball 16 Sims the 2015 MLB Season
- MLB 15 The Show: The Radio Show is a Solid Start
- MLB 15 The Show: Road to the Show Impressions
If you read my first impressions of MLB 15: The Show's online experience, than you have a full understanding that after some very early testing in multiple settings, the reports were generally positive. Early on the only issue that we ran into was on-screen synching of what was being displayed.
Read More - MLB 15 The Show: Online Impressions After A Week of Playing
MLB 15 The Show's Road to the Show mode is as solid as it’s ever been. If you’ve never been a fan of the mode, there’s nothing new here to win your heart. But longtime fans of RttS will enjoy a more refined experience that comes from an improved overall game.
Read More - MLB 15 The Show: Road to the Show Impressions
Read More - MLB 15 The Show: The Radio Show is a Solid Start
Out of the Park Baseball features the most sophisticated simulation engine of any baseball management game available, and it uses Baseball Prospectus's PECOTA projection system to produce the player ratings that feed the engine.
Here's how the season ended...
Read More - Out of the Park Baseball 16 Sims the 2015 MLB Season
EA Sports has released this Rory McIlroy PGA Tour screenshot from the 10th hole bunker at Wolf Creek. Screenshots typically look great, hopefully we will see some gameplay video very soon.