Our first take on next-gen footy.
We got to take a look at a Pre-Alpha build of the game on the show floor.
We got a chance to play a limited version of NBA Live 14.
We go hands on with a next gen version of Madden NFL 25.
Operation Sports Content
Monday, June 27, 2005
IGN has posted the following:
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Trailer (Xbox, GC, PC)
- NHL 06 Screenshots (Xbox, PC)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 Screenshots (Xbox)
GameSpot has posted the following:
- Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.1.8/v2.0.0 to v2.2.1 Patch (PC)
- NCAA Football 2006 Recruiting Spotlight (PS2, Xbox)
- NBA 06 Q&A (PSP)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Screenshots (PS2, Xbox, GC, PC)
- NCAA Football 06 Video Feature 1 (PS2)
TeamXbox has posted a screenshot of NBA Live 06.
"Get ready for NBA hoops like you've never seen it before: unprecedented player detail, seamless gameplay and full arenas packed with rabid 3-D fans. This is the next generation of NBA LIVE, and it's gonna knock your socks off."
Next Level Gaming has posted their preview of NCAA Football 06.
"Do DB's still drop most easy INT's?
I have played exclusively with West Virginia University so far, and I have seen there DBís drop a fair amount of balls that should have been easy INTís. I donít know if it is just their DBís or if the entire game is like that."
GameBiz has posted a screenshot of NBA Live 2006.
Ferrago has posted their review of Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee, giving it a score of 86%.
"If we were to level one criticism at HSGOT it would be the mediocre multiplayer support. Not so much with several PSPs on the go, but for a single machine there is no two player mode which seems a trifle daft when golf is a turn-based game. Don't let that minor hiccup detract you, however."
Games Radar has posted some screenshots of Tiger Woods 360.
"Even if Golf isn't really your bag, we suggest you take a look at these anyway, paying particular attention to the way the sun pierces through a roof of trees to speckle light on the tree trunks below, the way each blade of grass in the 'rough' looks individual, and the way the water accurately shimmers and reflects the formation of the world above."
Worthplaying has posted the following:
- SSX On Tour Screenshots and Trailer (PS2, Xbox, GC - 36.64 MB)
"SSX On Tour allows players to create their own boarder or skier and take them from a wannabe to a mountain rockstar. Players can get noticed in all-new shred challenges where they earn an invitation to The Tour where they'll face the best racers in the SSX cast."
- Need For Speed Most Wanted Trailer (PC - 12.11 MB)
"Need for Speed Most Wanted delivers a unique, fast-paced and gripping ride in the racing genre as players build up their Rap Sheet and street cred to move their way up the Black List to become the most wanted racer on the streets. Players will go head-to-head with the top drivers on the scene as well as strategically evade more than half dozen cops at any one time."
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06 Screenshots (PS2, Xbox, X360, PC)
"Is Tiger Woods the best golfer of all time? With licensed golfers, authentic PGA TOUR courses, and Tiger Woods himself, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 06 for mobile challenges you to call out your rivals and prove yourself as the greatest golfer ever."
Armchair Empire has posted their preview of AND 1 Streetball.
"There's some fierce competition in the field, and AND 1 Streetball has a ways to go before it can prove to play with the big boys. Still, with online play for both versions, AND 1 may yet prove itself come winter."
FileShack has posted a patch for Street Legal Racing: Redline, weighing in at 39.7 MB.
"This patch updates Street Legal Racing: Redline to v2.2.1."
GameBiz has posted the following:
- NHL 2006 Screenshots (PC)
- NHL 2006 Screenshots (PS2)
- NHL 2006 Screenshots (X360)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006 Screenshots (Xbox)
- Need for Speed Most Wanted Trailer (Multi)
VideoGamesLife has posted some screenshots of NHL 2006.
Total Gaming has posted some screenshots of Tiger Woods 360.
Boomtown has the scoop.
"The AI system has been improved in many ways," he said. "The racing line is now picked in a more realistic and intelligent way by the AI, determined on-the-fly depending on the current track position of the AI car and others in vicinity. The lines chosen will also reflect driver personality, aggression, ability, etc."
File Front has posted a patch for Street Legal Racing Redline.
- 98/ME Compatibility mode must be turned on for some XP versions otherwise SL2
crashes a lot
- Using new drivers for old ATI cards cause texture problems
- Pedestrians in the air - Disable pedestrians if you can't stand them
- Flappable parts can move away from the chassis when crashing
- low hp cars are too fast
v2.2.1 *official release* (2005.feb.10.)
- script engine update (speedup)
- wheels.rpk fix (rpk links to textures of non-existing files lead to random
texture show up)"