Operation Sports Content
Sunday, March 16, 2008
01:09 PM - March 16, 2008. Posted by MMChrisS. Written by Tim MartinTimothy Martin checks in with a special weekend feature article discussing the good and bad ways to show etiquette whilst playing Pro Evolution Soccer Online.
- FIFA Top Young Players
- Greatest Game Round One Wrap-Up
- OS Roundtable
- Three Point Thursdays
- Fact or Fiction
- TJ's Time Machine
- Matty G vs. Sliz - Best of 7
- Does NCAA Stand a Chance?
- More rFactor Racing
- Pro Evolution Soccer Article
- OS Community Shoutback
- Moving Sports to Every Other Year?
- The OperationSports.com "Waiver Wire" Podcast
Saturday, March 15, 2008
- Out of the Park Baseball 9 Interview Questions Submission
- Major League Baseball 2K8 Review (360)
- Everybody's a Critic: Major League Baseball 2K8 Edition (Metareview)
- Community Shoutback
- Best Sports Game of All-Time Tournament Begins!
- OS Roundtable: Most Enjoyable Baseball Game of All-Time
- MLB '08: The Show Review (PS3)
- The Online World of Hoops Dynasty
- UEFA EURO 2008 Screenshots
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Screenshots
- The OperationSports.com "Waiver Wire" Podcast For 3/12
- Everybody's a Critic: The Show '08 Edition
- NHL 08: The Icon of Sports Gaming Franchises
- T.J.'s Time Machine: Griffey Jr. MLB
- NCAA Football 09: More of the Same?
- MLB '08: The Show - Operation Sports Exclusvie Video: How Did You Get Here
- SEGA Superstars Tennis Q&A
- Exclusive Sega Superstars Tennis Trailer
08:33 AM - March 15, 2008. Posted by Steve_OS.The official Forza Motorsport 2 website has posted their weekly pitpass report, detailing the new DLC heading our way on the 19th.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Gamer 2.0 has posted their NBA Ballers: Chosen One preview.
Note: I just posted the 360 preview only, the PS3 preview is exactly the same as the 360 preview.
IGN has posted their UK hands on preview of WipEout HD.
11:22 PM - March 14, 2008. Posted by hdaniel1.
- GTA IV: 16-Player Multiplayer Revealed!
- Analyst: EA's Lost It's Luster
- MS Touts Digital Distribution Over 'Historic' Discs
- GTA IV Drives Slo-mo, Learns Days of the Week
- Reporter Owned by Sled (LOL!)
08:56 PM - March 14, 2008. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Matt GagnonYesterday OperationSports was lucky enough to listen in on a conference call led by some of the developers working on Sega Superstars Tennis. In on the call were Producer Steve Lycett and Lead Designer Travis Ryan from Sheffield, UK-based Sumo Digital. Sumo Digital development studio has worked on a wide array of games, more pertinently, the studio has developed a few recent tennis videogames: the 360 and PSP versions of Virtua Tennis 3 and Virtua Tennis World Tour for the PSP.
08:07 PM - March 14, 2008. Posted by Steve_OS.
01:26 PM - March 14, 2008. Posted by Steve_OS. Written by Chris SannerChris Sanner checks in with this article he has titled, NCAA Football 09: More of the Same?
GamesIndustry has generated some more EA/Take-Two talk.
- Nintendo expects momentum to continue throughout 2008
- Sony says the best is still to come
- US price cut "only feasible option" for Microsoft
- Chains of Olympus Dev Backing PS3 Over 360
- Microsoft dismisses Blu-ray as "historic phenomenon"
- TEKKEN 6 In The USA: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
- Street Fighter II HD beta for XBL
- A New Breed of Hybrid
- Pandigital Cooks up Industry First with Kitchen HDTV/Digital Cookbook/Digital Photo Frame
- The Wonderful World of Early Photography
- Useless Body Parts
- Vegas man paints car like police cruiser
- Interesting web toy
- Video Game Pitch Meeting (1979) (Haven't seen it, good?)
Looking forward to the Pistons/Spurs game tonight. Both teams will be looking to get back on the winning track. Looking forward to watching the Lakers/Rockets game on Sunday as well.
Gym update: You know the "grunter"? Well, I just happen to hit the steam room yesterday and guess who walks in? Yup, so I didn't think much about it until he started rapping while listening to his iPod. I left pretty quickly after he entered, he must be one of the most annoying people on the planet. Saw him come out of the steam room and had paper towels under his feet, I guess because he didn't want his feet to be dirty? Um, they are called slippers buddy, got get some.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
USCTrojan83 (25), matt314hew (24), OSUG1 (22)