A look at this year's effort from Konami...
Rose is a Knickerbocker. Now what?
The worlds best selling sports game has some new tricks up its sleeve.
Big decisions loom this offseason...
- Nintendo Estimates $33 Million Earned from Virtual Console
- Activision CEO Wants Xbox 360 & PS3 at $199
- Microsoft Sued Over Halo 3's Consistent Crashes
- Grand Theft Auto IV Box Art Revealed
- Marketplace Roundup for November 28, 2007
- Harmonix Replacing Broken Rock Band Guitars
- Rock Band Drum Mond Keeps Music Silent
CVG has posted an interesting article entitled, Can Games Really Be Blamed for England's Poor Performance?
"West Ham goal keeper Rob Green has blamed the country's gaming habits for England's football defeat against Croatia last week, which saw them fail to qualify for the Euro 2008 tournament. But is there method in his madness? The keeper, who had his own goalie blunder against Spurs at the weekend, told the Metro newspaper, "I think we would have the best team if we could go into every household and throw away every PlayStation, Xbox and video game." (But the Wii's can stay, obviously)."
"Performing a shot is easy enough for beginners, though difficult to master. You see a cursor, which you can position at the desired hitting spot on the board by pointing with the Wii Remote. You then hold the A Button to lock on and pull the Remote back to make your player on-screen do a corresponding movement with his arm. Thrusting the Remote forward as you release the A Button at just the right time sends your dart flying. The more accurate your movements are, the closer you dart will land to the desired spot. In Amateur Mode, the interface helps you deliver an accurate shot by means of a convenient power gauge, which is absent in the two more difficult modes."
According to Eurogamer, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 has been patched.
"That's good news, because as you may recall the PS3 version of PES 2008 is a bit shonky. A recent Konami FAQ update revealed that you could circumvent some of the problems by running it off the Blu-ray disc rather than the hard disk, and that you could sort out some of the stuttering problems by, er, buying an HDTV."
- Video Clip: The greatest video game endings of all time
- Gold - Mac Guitar Hero III
- Sign Up For AOL, Get Free 40GB PS3!
- New PSP battery next month - Doubles battery life!
- GripShift heading to XBLA
- Ninja Gaiden II demo coming soon
- EA makes more money from mobile games than PS3!
- 360 update - more info, pics
- Take-Two plans for growth, not sale
- KITT to be a Mustang in the new Knight Rider?
- How to build a wood fired hot tub
- Toyota builds the ultimate driving sim in the name of safety
- Game Time: Invasion Tactical Defense
- Three college football myths to stay away from
- The Wetzel plan - College football playoffs
- PS3 Home coming along slowly?
- Windows XP Speed Boost Coming with SP3
- Ensure a Fast Internet Connection When You Need It
Computer system crashes, gotta love em'. The new redesign of OS is coming together quite well, we are expecting to launch it on New Years Day! What's up with you?
- QOTD: Which games are in your current rotation?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers! WaddupCouzin (35), ravnos (32), ijgator (28), heitkamp94 (28), PdiddyPop (24), Beach Bum112885 (22), JB OnLiNe (21), Sabercatsfan (20)
GamePro.com has posted a feature article entitled, GamePro Goes One on One with The NBA.
"All of the players are crazy about games and shared with us their own personal gaming history and what it's like to game in the NBA; you'd be surprised at what some of them play."
Some NBA players interviewed in the article are Paul Pierce, Shawn Marion and Gilbert Arenas.
PSX Extreme has posted their preview of Sega Superstars Tennis.
"There'll be 15 characters in total, and each tennis court will be themed based on the respective players game. For instance, Sonic's court will be set in the ever-classic Green Hill Zone."
ToTheGame has posted the official fact sheet for the game SEGA Superstars Tennis.
"SEGA Superstars Tennis includes several of the most memorable SEGA characters including Sonic The Hedgehog, AiAi from Super Monkey Ball fame, Ulala of Space Channel 5 and Amigo from Samba De Amigo, each of whom have their own unique attributes, and superstar tennis skills."
VideoGamer.com has posted a couple of screenshots of rFactor.