This year's Madden Ultimate Team is better than ever, why you should be giving it a shot.
How to stop the mesh route in Madden, in just about a minute.
Can the past-gen version offer any value to NHL fans?
A look at whether Madden NFL 15 is truly a smarter game...
Ronnie2K and LD2K hosted another Twitch stream last night (you can watch the archive here), as they discussed the new badge system and some other things mixed in. The team has decided to go away from Signature Skills.
LD2K pointed out quite a few details from the stream on Twitter and we have listed some of them below. A blog will arrive soon with more details.
- NBA 2K15: 77 total badges. 28 of them are categorized as "personality badges" effecting hot/cold streaks, ambient animations & facial exp's.
- The rest are categorized as "Skill Badges" which have 3 tiers - Bronze, Silver, Gold.
- These are categorized as outside scoring, inside scoring, athleticism, playmaking, and rebounding.
- NBA players can have up to 70 badges and skill badges are not limited to one tier. LeBron currently has the most with 47 total badges.
- In MyCAREER, badges are EARNED based on your play, how you respond to situations in scenes and how good your regular attributes are.
- NBA Players can't have all 77 badges because some conflict (ie: a player can't have both ALPHA Dog and BETA Dog).
- 6,000 new animations, deep defensive settings, new shot system & streamlined gameplay w/ legacy issues addressed...
- Defense is also categorized in the skill badges.
- This will highlight role players better than ever! Paired with the game play improvements &ratings system, badges are phenomenal in NBA 2K15
- The crowd will erupt during big plays and 4th quarter games are absolutely bananas. One of my fav. thing about NBA 2K15. Adrenaline rush!
- The crowd will empty out of the arena during blowouts... Empty seats means you need to step your game up!
The sneakers in NBA Live 15 look amazing. Check out the blog and new screenshots of just some of the kicks you will see in the game. These include many shoes from the Jordan Brand, Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour.
NBA Live 15 is set to release on October 28th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
NBA 2K15 - Offensive Gameplay Pros & Cons Part 1 - Spacing, Plays, Gathers, Passing & Floaters (Video #2 HERE)
NBA 2K15 - Community Team Up - RoundUp 1: My Thoughts Gameplay, Graphics & Presentation 1st Face-Cam (Video #2 HERE)
NBA 2K15 Gameplay Impressions - General Gameplay Thoughts from 2K15 Community Team Up!
NBA 2K15 Team Up - GAMEPLAY BREAKDOWN / New Controls, Badges, Dribbling Animations etc.
Front Page Sports Football is set to release on September 25th for PC gamers on Steam. For those that missed the first announcement in early August, don't be mistaken, this isn't a remake of the Sierra Online versions many of us played in the 90's.
Here are some of the features and new screenshots. For more, visit the official website.
- One of the most advanced management game on PC for US Football
- Powerful tactics edition tool: More than 2 300 plays available!
- Revival of a mythical video game from the 90’s
- Games replayable in 2D and 3D
- A wide range of statistics to analyze
The most iconic name in Football sims, Front Page Sports Football, is warmed up and taking to the field September 25, and today we offer you a quick look at how to plan and execute your strategy for a game using Gameplan and Playbook.
Front Page Sports Football allows you to prepare for your next opponent in two ways; delving through a team or individual player's stats, such as rushing and passing and much more; and by watching your opponents' previous games in 2D or 3D to get inside their tactics.
Armed with this knowledge, you can customize your Gameplan with plays to hammer at your opponent's weakness. On the field, your players will choose the best play for the situation from the Gameplan, but the best coaches know how to adapt, changing the Gameplan on the fly to maximize an advantage or respond to a crisis.
Your Playbook is a handpicked collection of 80 offensive and 60 defensive strategies drawn from over 2,300 plays. But, a play is only as strong as the athletes on the field. Effectiveness hinges not only on a player's position and stats, but also his previous experience with the play.
Each player has over 20 stats capable of influencing plays and the overall gameplan, including weight, agility, speed, morale, and even fame. Of course, proper training is critical, and it's up to you whether you push for quick and short-lived gains for the next game, or focus on developing better overall players for the seasons to come.
Forza Horizon 2 is now available for Digital Pre-Order on Xbox One with three distinct versions to choose from:
- Forza Horizon 2 Day One Edition - This edition includes the full game of Forza Horizon 2, along with the Day One Car Pack. The Day One car Pack features three amazing cars: the 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T, 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, and the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG.
- Forza Horizon 2 Day One Deluxe Edition - This edition includes the full version of Forza Horizon 2, the Day One Car Pack, and VIP membership. The Day One car Pack features three cars: the 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T, 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, and the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG. VIP membership gets you access to exclusive benefits in Forza Horizon 2, including the five-car VIP Car pack (2012 Lamborghini Urus, 2014 Tesla Model S, 1967 Ferrari 330 P4, 1949 Mercury Coupe, and the 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO), 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, in-game gifts from the Forza community team, and special in-game recognition.
- Forza Horizon 2 Day One Ultimate Edition - This edition includes the full version of Forza Horizon 2, the Day One Car Pack, VIP membership, and the Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass. The Day One car Pack features three cars: the 2012 Dodge Challenger R/T, 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, and the 2013 Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG. VIP membership gets you access to exclusive benefits in Forza Horizon 2, including the five-car VIP Car pack(2012 Lamborghini Urus, 2014 Tesla Model S, 1967 Ferrari 330 P4, 1949 Mercury Coupe, and the 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO), 2x player reward acceleration, access to exclusive multiplayer events, in-game gifts from the Forza community team, and special in-game recognition. The Forza Horizon 2 Car Pass gets you access to six monthly pack add-ons (5 cars each). Plus, Car Pass owners will receive an exclusive bonus car for free, the 2010 Noble M600. That’s 31 cars to collect, race, and customize in Forza Horizon 2!
Which version are you ordering?
What's New in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team? Well quite a bit really.
EA Sports has removed the cover from FIFA 15 Ultimate Team and there's a lot of changes under the hood including concept squads, friendly seasons, loaning players, more legends, and a new base attribute system.
- Concept Squads - Think you know what would make a winning team? Concept Squads is a powerful new squad planning tool that allows you to plan future squads using the entire FUT player catalogue.
- Loan Players - In FUT 15 you’ll be able to try out some of the most highly sought after players in the game right away by signing them to your club on loan! Sign loan players for the set amount of matches and use them wisely during their loan contract’s duration to win a big Tournament Final or get the decisive win to clinch a Season Title.
- New Legends on Xbox - Achieve greatness on the pitch with the legends of the past and the stars of today! Check out the new Legends who will join the 41 from last year on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- New Base Attribute - PHY, which stands for “Physical”, is the new sixth base attribute in FIFA 15 that will be featured on FUT player items. It is a measure of key physical traits such as Strength, Stamina, and Jumping. PHY is important to FIFA 15 and FUT because it will help you determine a player’s ability to win physical battles across the pitch and keep their fitness throughout.
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 trailer titled, The Land, featuring an inside look at the player introductions of the new look Cleveland Cavaliers.
With the PES 2015 demo scheduled to arrive tomorrow, check out the trailer created by Weedens93200.
We are trying to get an official response on the US demo release. We will update this post when and if we hear anything. Users might have to create a European account to download it. (Google)
EA has updated us officially in a post on their forums about upcoming security measures being taken to protect FIFA players online in the hugely popular FUT mode:
Microsoft has revealed new details about both Forza Horizon 2's VIP membership program as well as announcing the inclusion of eight new cars as free DLC available at launch.
First, let's detail the free stuff. These eight cars are yours at launch if you so choose to download them (and why shouldn't you?):
- 2003 Ford Focus RS
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90
- 1993 Clio Williams
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- 1968 Abarth 595 esseesse
- 1956 Ford F-100
See more details on the VIP program and the free cars on Microsoft's official site.
EA Sports has revealed the full contents of the FIFA 15 soundtrack this morning, and the lineup of bands is sure to appeal to many. The soundtrack features over 40 tracks from world artists including Foster the People, the Kooks, Magic Man, Jungle, and Vance Joy among others.
Also, FIFA 15 will feature exclusive new music from AVICII and The Ting Tings.
You can hear the FIFA Soundtrack on EA's Spotify playlist -- which you can find on their website along with the full list of songs in the game.
The handheld mobile version of FIFA 15 this year is getting a slimmer focus, but its one which you probably won't mind since you were already playing Ultimate Team on your handheld device anyways.
This year, EA is offering both FIFA Ultimate Team or Matches of the Week as the way to play FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Mobile. EA is also bringing new ways to play the game, which include Quick Simulation, Classic or Casual Controls, and new controller support.
Here's some info straight from EA:
- Quick Simulation will make its debut on FIFA 15 Ultimate Team, giving fans complete control of their squad while a match plays out quickly on your tablet or phone. Fans will be able to control the mentality, effort, and approach of your entire team in a managerial experience during a Quick Simulation match. It puts fans in the manager’s seat and gives them an aerial view of the pitch so you can see player trends and adjust on the fly.
- This season, fans can choose from Casual or Classic Controls - with all new through-ball and tactical dribbling options. Through ball will allow you to send your teammates through on goal with a tap of a button or tap twice on the screen to activate Tactical Dribbling - give your players greater control on the ball.
- And to improve the gameplay experience, fans now have the option to use a number of different controllers in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team (mobile). The following controllers are compatible with FIFA 15 Ultimate Team on mobile devices. List here.
The release date for WWE 2K15 has been pushed into mid-November for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 fans.
2K has announced today that WWE 2K15 will release on November 18th on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 consoles. The original release date for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 remain unchanged and will release on October 28th.
The Forza Horizon 2 demo is available now for Xbox One gamers. It weighs in at 10.42 GB. If you can't find it, search for it in Games or Bing it.
Let us know what you think!
Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video, featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers.